Hmm... I think i need to do a Good/Bad review for this one.
- Style was great, i love the whole madness series and this one stays true.
-The combat was great more enemies and stuff like that.
-Different scenery, i have to admit i was getting a little tired of endless rooms. 5 gave me hope and this one really boosts the scenery.
-Different, it wasn't just endless killing going through rooms, their was some diversity (i.e. when he was holding onto the drivers carriage.
- The first two rooms, when i saw them i was worried, it seemed as though the mai character was just floating through just shooting stuff up and i've seen that before in the last five.
- All the L33T SP34K, i don't know about you but it really gets me.
- The undeadness, the fact that he was a zombie-style guy was kinda annoying, i liked him best in the fifth one when he had the cool clothes but not the ripped off jaw.
- Overall i thought it was a really great way to continue the series, the way the view changed was a great way to change things around and improve while still staying true to the madness, congratulations, i really thought you did a great job on this one.
NINE AND A HALF OUT OF TEN
Completely and utterly brilliant in every possible way. Kudos to you, this is amazing
As Pico says "WOOT!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!!!
That was great. I loved it . beautiful art.
About as fun as stabbing my eyes out with needles.
Man, you really screwed up here, damn. First point:
- Levels 40-60 are titled 'Now we're Getting Started', if you're just getting started half way through the game. Maybe you should have a smaller game.
- The sad thing was, you WERE just getting started, as the entire first half of the game had the exact same formula. The same thing over and over. The same thing over and over. The same thing over and over (See how annoying that can get?).
The graphics were nothing amazing. I mean, coloured squares cmon man put a bit more effort in than that.
-You made excuses as to the bad sound and music quality and slower frame rate by saying that your game was 30 meg... here's a radical thought, why not make a smaller amount of quality rather than truckloads of crap? We're not idiots, we're not just gonna be impressed by 120 levels.
-The music was incredibly grating, and it didn't play on the last level of each 'chapter'.
-Most of levels were completely frustrating as you just had to be near the squares to trigger them. I found myself yelling at my computer for your mistakes.
-On a good note however, you did save the best til last, the dissapearing stage was somewhat enjoyable.
A lazy effort following the mantra 'quantity over quality'
Cute and bloody
I really enjoyed it, i thought that it was an amazing effort and to make something so good is a tribute to you. Congratulations on a kick ass game.
Lol, Urine Gulping Urinal Cake!
Nice one. it had some funny combos
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.