Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Congratulations

Hmm... I think i need to do a Good/Bad review for this one.

GOOD:
- Style was great, i love the whole madness series and this one stays true.
-The combat was great more enemies and stuff like that.
-Different scenery, i have to admit i was getting a little tired of endless rooms. 5 gave me hope and this one really boosts the scenery.
-Different, it wasn't just endless killing going through rooms, their was some diversity (i.e. when he was holding onto the drivers carriage.

BAD:
- The first two rooms, when i saw them i was worried, it seemed as though the mai character was just floating through just shooting stuff up and i've seen that before in the last five.
- All the L33T SP34K, i don't know about you but it really gets me.
- The undeadness, the fact that he was a zombie-style guy was kinda annoying, i liked him best in the fifth one when he had the cool clothes but not the ripped off jaw.

VERDICT:
- Overall i thought it was a really great way to continue the series, the way the view changed was a great way to change things around and improve while still staying true to the madness, congratulations, i really thought you did a great job on this one.
NINE AND A HALF OUT OF TEN

"Dare" "Dare"

Sublime

Completely and utterly brilliant in every possible way. Kudos to you, this is amazing

As Pico says "WOOT!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!!!

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Woah

That was great. I loved it . beautiful art.

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Absoloutely Brilliant

Beautiful, ive never seen a better war flash. Absoloutely Great, builds up perfectly , art was astounding. Everything was brilliant. 1 complaint, I wont TAU!!! I LOVE TAU!!!! TAU TO THE END!!!!

Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

Holy Fuck...

Woah... that.. was awesome, the best piece iv so far seen on newgrounds, mabye even on the web. An Absoloutely fucking brilliant masterpiece. Legendary. The scary thing is there is a chance that could happen...

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Exactly

I agree with every thing said.
good job

nice voice by the way

Star wars madness request Star wars madness request

Awesome

Really, one of the best star warsy thing ever! I absoloutely love it! thank u sooooo much

MarkArandjus responds:

Pray_4_Dawn? Cool nick!

Anyway, you are sooooo welcome and thank you sooooo much for liking it and writing a review

Bleed: Vampire Awakening Bleed: Vampire Awakening

Pretty Good

No voices was a bit of a let down, sorry. But the series shows real promise and i think it could be really good.

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

OMFG!!

That was awesome, more! More! More! Pllllz
this is on my fav's 4 sure

Star Wars 3: AOS Star Wars 3: AOS

Really Good

I thought it was really good, much better than your other ones.
Make more plz