Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

About as fun as stabbing my eyes out with needles.

Man, you really screwed up here, damn. First point:
- Levels 40-60 are titled 'Now we're Getting Started', if you're just getting started half way through the game. Maybe you should have a smaller game.
- The sad thing was, you WERE just getting started, as the entire first half of the game had the exact same formula. The same thing over and over. The same thing over and over. The same thing over and over (See how annoying that can get?).
The graphics were nothing amazing. I mean, coloured squares cmon man put a bit more effort in than that.
-You made excuses as to the bad sound and music quality and slower frame rate by saying that your game was 30 meg... here's a radical thought, why not make a smaller amount of quality rather than truckloads of crap? We're not idiots, we're not just gonna be impressed by 120 levels.
-The music was incredibly grating, and it didn't play on the last level of each 'chapter'.
-Most of levels were completely frustrating as you just had to be near the squares to trigger them. I found myself yelling at my computer for your mistakes.
-On a good note however, you did save the best til last, the dissapearing stage was somewhat enjoyable.

OVERALL:
A lazy effort following the mantra 'quantity over quality'

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Cute and bloody

I really enjoyed it, i thought that it was an amazing effort and to make something so good is a tribute to you. Congratulations on a kick ass game.

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

Lol, Urine Gulping Urinal Cake!

Nice one. it had some funny combos

3/5

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Pretty Good

I had a good time playin this one and i thought that the layout of everything was very well done, sorry about zero for sound my comp doesnt have sound at the moment. :)

Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

Inspirational

It is the best game on newgrounds, possibly the best game on the web. What an amazing achievement. Brilliant, Absoloutely Brilliant. Is there a place where i can download this?

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

OMFG!!!

THAT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME! Loved it, really i did. But it was so short! Please hurry up with the next one

White & Black White & Black

Fucking Shit

Concept wascrap in the first place, so y continue, absolutely CRAP!!!

Sabermania Sabermania

Really really good.

A couple of things though, first if you make another one. Could you make it longer? and secondly. real star wars songs and lightsaber sounds. but apart from that really good.

Flash MX 2004 Tutorials Flash MX 2004 Tutorials

Thank God for you...

Thank you so much Flea_Productions3, You have show me the light!!

The GHOST (demo .2) The GHOST (demo .2)

It was alright

It wasn't bad, bad it had a lot of things you could work on. I no its just a demo but i think you really need to do a lot of work to get it good.